How to Make an Appointment
Follow the Simple Steps
1. Select the appropriate form shown at below.
2. Complete your intake forms securely online.
3. Once the forms are completed, we will call you to make further appointments arrangements.
4. Call our office if you have any difficulties with this process or have other questions.
Additional Important Information
- This office operates on a fee-for-service basis, we do not accept insurance.
- Payment for services rendered is required immediately after they are delivered.
- We accept personal checks, Mastercard, Visa and Discover credit cards.
- Call our office or email through our contact page for current office visit pricing.
- New patients are encouraged to purchase a Comprehensive Health Package (see separate tab) which offers bundled services at substantial cost savings.
- Dr. Esquivel has chosen to “opt out” of Medicare.
- When a physician opts out of Medicare, Medicare covers no services provided by that physician and no Medicare payment can be made to that physician.
- Additionally, no Medicare payment may be made to a beneficiary for items or services provided directly by a physician or practitioner who has opted out of the program.
- In order to be seen in his office, Medicare patients are required to enter into a “private contract” in order to comply with federal regulations.
What Is A Comprehensive Health Package?
A pre-paid menu of clinical services which includes:
- 3 hours of consultation time wth Dr. Esquivel
- Bio-resonance Analysis of Health evaluations
- $300 to $500 credit to apply towards purchase of products, supplements and clinical procedures
- Special VIP pricing for services not included in a particular health package
Why You Should Purchase A Comprehensive Health Package?
- Economical – over the long term, you will spend less money for equal services purchased separately.
- Better results – by maintaining consistency and compliance with treatment plans.
- Convenient – includes office visits, testing and supplements/remedies in one package.
- Long term benefits – by keeping you on track to meeting and maintaining your health goals.
Contact our office for pricing information
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you think you can help me with my health problem?
Most physicians are trained to look only in specific places for the answers, using the same familiar labs or diagnostic tests. Yet, many causes of illness cannot be found in these places. The usual tests do not look for food allergies, hidden infections, environmental toxins, nutritional deficiencies and metabolic imbalances. New testing procedures can uncover underlying predispositions that can be modified through diet, lifestyle, supplements or medications.
We use a variety of innovative testing techniques and procedures to help our patients prevent illness and recover from many chronic and difficult to treat conditions.
Do you treat children?
Can you treat women who are pregnant?
Do you treat patients with cancer?
Can all the tests I need be done at this office?
We may recommend certain tests that are not performed at our facility. In those instances, we can provide you with an order that you can take to a facility providing such services.
Do you take insurance?
Dr. Esquivel has “opted-out” of the Medicare system and as such, may only see Medicare eligible patients under a “private contract” according to Medicare Rules. Such a contract is required in order for Dr. Esquivel to comply with Federal Law. Under this law, Medicare patients may not file either with Medicare or their secondary insurance at all for reimbursement of clinical services provided by an “opted out” physician.
We will provide a detailed receipt for services performed for you. Non Medicare insurance patients may use this to submit to their insurance carrier. Some carriers may partially cover medical services and laboratory tests performed by this office although the degree to which this will be, if at all, cannot be guaranteed or anticipated. Please call your insurance carrier for specific information.
Payment for our services is required in full by check or credit card and is due at the time services are provided.
What credit cards do you accept?
Is Dr. Esquivel a primary care physician?
Dr. Esquivel will work with you as a consultant and coach in preventive, nutritional and holistic medicine
to help you address your chronic health problems on this basis. Dr. Esquivel can confer with your primary care doctor or specialist as needed.