How to Make an Appointment
Follow the Simple Steps
1. Select the appropriate form shown at below.
2. Complete your intake forms securely online.
3. Once the forms are completed, we will call you to make further appointments arrangements.
4. Call our office if you have any difficulties with this process or have other questions.
Additional Important Information
- This office operates on a fee-for-service basis, we do not accept insurance.
- Payment for services rendered is required immediately after they are delivered.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover credit cards.
- Call our office or email through our contact page for current office visit pricing.
- Dr. Esquivel has chosen to “opt out” of Medicare.
- When a physician opts out of Medicare, Medicare covers no services provided by that physician and no Medicare payment can be made to that physician.
- Additionally, no Medicare payment may be made to a beneficiary for items or services provided directly by a physician or practitioner who has opted out of the program.
- In order to be seen in his office, Medicare patients are required to enter into a “private contract” in order to comply with federal regulations.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you think you can help me with my health problem?
Our clinic uses an innovative approach to assessing and treating your health care concerns. Perhaps you have experienced being examined by your doctor, having blood tests done, x-rays or other diagnostic tests taken, only for your doctor to report back that all your tests are normal yet both you and your doctor know that you are anything but normal! Unfortunately this experience is all too common.
Most physicians are trained to look only in specific places for the answers, using the same familiar labs or diagnostic tests. Yet, many causes of illness cannot be found in these places. The usual tests do not look for food allergies, hidden infections, environmental toxins, nutritional deficiencies and metabolic imbalances. New testing procedures can uncover underlying predispositions that can be modified through diet, lifestyle, supplements or medications.
We use a variety of innovative testing techniques and procedures to help our patients prevent illness and recover from many chronic and difficult to treat conditions.
Do you treat children?
Sorry, but pediatric cases are no longer being taken. Dr. Esquivel will see patients with a minimum age of 21 years.
Can you treat women who are pregnant?
Do you treat patients with cancer?
Dr. Esquivel does not treat cancer. Cancer patients seeking general nutritional guidance or who are otherwise seeking ways to optimize their current state of health are welcomed; however, this manner of intervention should not be viewed as a substitute for sound medical care intended to treat cancer. Ongoing care with a qualified oncologist is requisite.
Can all the tests I need be done through this practice?
Most testing can be done through conventional laboratories while others are only available through specialty laboratories. During your consultation, we will determine which tests are needed along with costs and the potential for insurance coverage.
We may recommend certain tests that are not performed at our facility. In those instances, we can provide you with an order that you can take to a facility providing such services.
Do you take insurance?
We do not accept health insurance at all; this includes private or group health, Medicare, Medicaid, Workman’s comp. or 3rd party liability.
Dr. Esquivel has “opted-out” of the Medicare system and as such, may only see Medicare eligible patients under a “private contract” according to Medicare Rules. Such a contract is required in order for Dr. Esquivel to comply with Federal Law. Under this law, Medicare patients may not file either with Medicare or their secondary insurance at all for reimbursement of clinical services provided by an “opted out” physician.
We will provide a detailed receipt for services performed for you. Non Medicare insurance patients may use this to submit to their insurance carrier. Some carriers may partially cover medical services and laboratory tests performed by this office although the degree to which this will be, if at all, cannot be guaranteed or anticipated. Please call your insurance carrier for specific information.
Payment for our services is required in full by credit card and is due before or at the time services are provided.
What credit cards do you accept?
We accept the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
Is Dr. Esquivel a primary care physician?
Dr. Esquivel will work with you as a consultant and coach in preventive, nutritional and holistic medicine
to help you address your chronic health problems on this basis. Dr. Esquivel can confer with your primary care doctor or specialist as needed.