Do you fall under one of these categories?
Unsolved medical problem?
- No clear diagnosis despite a thorough medical evaluation
- No treatment available even though a diagnosis was made
Frustrated with standard medical treatments?
- Due to unacceptable side effects
- Due to minimal improvement
- Due to health risks associated with treatment
Interested in alternative medicine?
- Due to prior positive experience
- Due to prior negative experience with standard medical care
- Due to interest in a “natural” or “holistic” approach to health care
Latest Blog Posts
Long-term complications of diabetes develop gradually but they can eventually be disabling or even life-threatening. Some potential complications of diabetes include: Heart and blood vessel disease. The risk of stroke is two to four times higher, and the death rate...read more
The treatment of type II diabetes requires a lifelong commitment to blood sugar monitoring, healthy eating, regular exercise and possibly medication. Home blood sugar monitoring for established type II diabetics is a must. Depending on the level of present control,...read more
Adoption of healthier eating habits, quitting smoking, exercise and in most cases drug therapy are the fundamental tenants of the Orthodox approach to the management of essential hypertension. Although drug therapy may always be a consideration, the holistic approach...read more