Do you fall under one of these categories?
Unsolved medical problem?
- No clear diagnosis despite a thorough medical evaluation
- No treatment available even though a diagnosis was made
Frustrated with standard medical treatments?
- Due to unacceptable side effects
- Due to minimal improvement
- Due to health risks associated with treatment
Interested in alternative medicine?
- Due to prior positive experience
- Due to prior negative experience with standard medical care
- Due to interest in a “natural” or “holistic” approach to health care
Latest Blog Posts
Unlike other approaches, which aim to simply treat symptoms of problems without delving into deeper root causes, holistic medicine provides healing to the entire person. The main goal of holistic medicine is to attain a state of optimal wellness and health at its most...read more
What Is Type 2 Diabetes? Diabetes is a group of diseases marked by high levels of blood glucose resulting from defects in insulin production, insulin action, or both. The most common form of diabetes is type 2 diabetes. About 90 to 95 percent of people with diabetes...read more
Long-term complications of diabetes develop gradually but they can eventually be disabling or even life-threatening. Some potential complications of diabetes include: Heart and blood vessel disease. The risk of stroke is two to four times higher, and the death rate...read more