Do you fall under one of these categories?
Unsolved medical problem?
- No clear diagnosis despite a thorough medical evaluation
- No treatment available even though a diagnosis was made
Frustrated with standard medical treatments?
- Due to unacceptable side effects
- Due to minimal improvement
- Due to health risks associated with treatment
Interested in alternative medicine?
- Due to prior positive experience
- Due to prior negative experience with standard medical care
- Due to interest in a “natural” or “holistic” approach to health care
Latest Blog Posts
http://www.cdc.gov/bloodpressure/facts.htm 31% (or one in every three) Americans have high blood pressure. Approximately 70% of people who have a first heart attack, a first stroke, or who have chronic heart failure have high blood pressure. High blood pressure is a...read more
http://www.webmd.com/hypertension-high-blood-pressure/guide/blood-pressure-causes The exact causes of high blood pressure are not known, but several factors and conditions may play a role in its development, including: Smoking Being overweight or obese Lack of...read more
What is it? The injection of a person’s own blood, back to them either directly as an intramuscular or subcutaneous shot or after treatment with ozone. How does it work? Historical accounts seem to indicate that the more modern renditions of autohemotherapy (AHT)...read more