Do you fall under one of these categories?
Unsolved medical problem?
- No clear diagnosis despite a thorough medical evaluation
- No treatment available even though a diagnosis was made
Frustrated with standard medical treatments?
- Due to unacceptable side effects
- Due to minimal improvement
- Due to health risks associated with treatment
Interested in alternative medicine?
- Due to prior positive experience
- Due to prior negative experience with standard medical care
- Due to interest in a “natural” or “holistic” approach to health care
Latest Blog Posts
What is it? The injection of a person’s own blood, back to them either directly as an intramuscular or subcutaneous shot or after treatment with ozone. How does it work? Historical accounts seem to indicate that the more modern renditions of autohemotherapy (AHT)...read more
What is it? Direct intravenous infusion of various vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other nutrients. When is it needed? In cases of poor oral nutrient absorption resulting in frank nutrient deficiency and/or to help support a variety of conditions like chronic...read more
The holistic health model incorporates the entire spectrum of health disorders. This range includes all the familiar conditions conventional medicine defines as “disease” as well as the entire spectrum of mental, physical, spiritual, emotional, structural and...read more