Do you fall under one of these categories?
Unsolved medical problem?
- No clear diagnosis despite a thorough medical evaluation
- No treatment available even though a diagnosis was made
Frustrated with standard medical treatments?
- Due to unacceptable side effects
- Due to minimal improvement
- Due to health risks associated with treatment
Interested in alternative medicine?
- Due to prior positive experience
- Due to prior negative experience with standard medical care
- Due to interest in a “natural” or “holistic” approach to health care
Latest Blog Posts
The treatment of type II diabetes requires a lifelong commitment to blood sugar monitoring, healthy eating, regular exercise and possibly medication. Home blood sugar monitoring for established type II diabetics is a must. Depending on the level of present control,...read more
Adoption of healthier eating habits, quitting smoking, exercise and in most cases drug therapy are the fundamental tenants of the Orthodox approach to the management of essential hypertension. Although drug therapy may always be a consideration, the holistic approach...read more
http://www.cdc.gov/bloodpressure/facts.htm 31% (or one in every three) Americans have high blood pressure. Approximately 70% of people who have a first heart attack, a first stroke, or who have chronic heart failure have high blood pressure. High blood pressure is a...read more