Do you fall under one of these categories?
Unsolved medical problem?
- No clear diagnosis despite a thorough medical evaluation
- No treatment available even though a diagnosis was made
Frustrated with standard medical treatments?
- Due to unacceptable side effects
- Due to minimal improvement
- Due to health risks associated with treatment
Interested in alternative medicine?
- Due to prior positive experience
- Due to prior negative experience with standard medical care
- Due to interest in a “natural” or “holistic” approach to health care
Latest Blog Posts
The holistic health model incorporates the entire spectrum of health disorders. This range includes all the familiar conditions conventional medicine defines as “disease” as well as the entire spectrum of mental, physical, spiritual, emotional, structural and...read more
According to the Centers for Disease Control: 1 in 88 children have been identified with an autism spectrum disorder. It is reported among all racial, ethnic and socioeconomic groups. It is 5 times more common in boys (1 in 52) than girls (1 in 252). In identical...read more
We are actually on the cusp of new official diagnostic criteria for autism and related disorders. The diagnostic "bible" for neuropsychiatric disorders, in which Autism has been place, is the so called Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (also called...read more