Do you fall under one of these categories?
Unsolved medical problem?
- No clear diagnosis despite a thorough medical evaluation
- No treatment available even though a diagnosis was made
Frustrated with standard medical treatments?
- Due to unacceptable side effects
- Due to minimal improvement
- Due to health risks associated with treatment
Interested in alternative medicine?
- Due to prior positive experience
- Due to prior negative experience with standard medical care
- Due to interest in a “natural” or “holistic” approach to health care
Latest Blog Posts
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is officially considered a neurobehavioral disorder. As such, most of the mainstream therapies applied are neurobehavioral based. Occupational, speech, behavioral therapy as well as drug therapy (primarily to control unwanted symptoms)...read more
Speaking metaphorically helps people connect on a more tangible and personal level instead of on general or theoretical terms. It helps people see and feel what is going on with them, specifically, in a deeper way. I want to introduce two visual metaphors with the...read more
The boat represents your health and the water coming in represents all of your symptoms and problems you are seeking relief from. I could simply give you a bucket so you could start bailing water out of your boat; I might even be able to give you one of those gas...read more