Do you fall under one of these categories?
Unsolved medical problem?
- No clear diagnosis despite a thorough medical evaluation
- No treatment available even though a diagnosis was made
Frustrated with standard medical treatments?
- Due to unacceptable side effects
- Due to minimal improvement
- Due to health risks associated with treatment
Interested in alternative medicine?
- Due to prior positive experience
- Due to prior negative experience with standard medical care
- Due to interest in a “natural” or “holistic” approach to health care
Latest Blog Posts
While general medicine is practiced by giving similar medicines to similar symptoms or diseases, homeopathy treats individuals by understanding their unique symptoms and causes and treating them differently. Everyone is different and thus, everyone deserves different...read more
You probably haven’t heard enough about homeopathy and holistic medicine yet. Homeopathy practices make use of what causes the disease in the first place as a treatment. It goes against some of the conventional wisdom that’s around nowadays. Experts of homeopathy in...read more
Many people tend to confuse holistic therapy with a complimentary or alternate medicine. However, the truth is, while alternate medicine only focuses on improving your ailment, holistic healing is all about treating your mind, body and soul. It starts with discomfort...read more