Do you fall under one of these categories?
Unsolved medical problem?
- No clear diagnosis despite a thorough medical evaluation
- No treatment available even though a diagnosis was made
Frustrated with standard medical treatments?
- Due to unacceptable side effects
- Due to minimal improvement
- Due to health risks associated with treatment
Interested in alternative medicine?
- Due to prior positive experience
- Due to prior negative experience with standard medical care
- Due to interest in a “natural” or “holistic” approach to health care
Latest Blog Posts
Physical therapy provides multiple benefits for those in need of rehabilitation. People who have trouble moving around on a daily basis due to an injury, accident or illness can resort to physical therapy for an alternate treatment plan. One of the main benefits of...read more
Typically, Energy Medicine is an uncomplicated and straightforward practice that counts on energy as an essential, moving and live force that is the basis of a human being’s health. In this kind of medicine, healing is activated by the body’s healing energies in...read more
Today Alternative Medicine and homeopathic medicine seems to be taking the front seat where illness and diseases are concerned. Homeopathic medication is now being more commonly utilized for treating a plethora of diseases. However, many allopathic doctors feel that...read more