Do you fall under one of these categories?
Unsolved medical problem?
- No clear diagnosis despite a thorough medical evaluation
- No treatment available even though a diagnosis was made
Frustrated with standard medical treatments?
- Due to unacceptable side effects
- Due to minimal improvement
- Due to health risks associated with treatment
Interested in alternative medicine?
- Due to prior positive experience
- Due to prior negative experience with standard medical care
- Due to interest in a “natural” or “holistic” approach to health care
Latest Blog Posts
Many people tend to confuse holistic therapy with a complimentary or alternate medicine. However, the truth is, while alternate medicine only focuses on improving your ailment, holistic healing is all about treating your mind, body and soul. It starts with discomfort...read more
Physical therapy provides multiple benefits for those in need of rehabilitation. People who have trouble moving around on a daily basis due to an injury, accident or illness can resort to physical therapy for an alternate treatment plan. One of the main benefits of...read more
Typically, Energy Medicine is an uncomplicated and straightforward practice that counts on energy as an essential, moving and live force that is the basis of a human being’s health. In this kind of medicine, healing is activated by the body’s healing energies in...read more