Do you fall under one of these categories?
Unsolved medical problem?
- No clear diagnosis despite a thorough medical evaluation
- No treatment available even though a diagnosis was made
Frustrated with standard medical treatments?
- Due to unacceptable side effects
- Due to minimal improvement
- Due to health risks associated with treatment
Interested in alternative medicine?
- Due to prior positive experience
- Due to prior negative experience with standard medical care
- Due to interest in a “natural” or “holistic” approach to health care
Latest Blog Posts
With the hectic schedule of today’s generation, they have no time to take care of their health, which ultimately results in different kinds of illnesses. Instead of running to your traditional medicine doctor, it would be a good idea to try out holistic medicine for a...read more
Not feeling well lately but have no idea whom to approach? If you are a person who is willing to try out something different, consider naturopathy for a change. Naturopathy is a treatment that makes use of nature’s wisdom and combines it with the science of today. It...read more
What Is Bioresonance Analysis of Health? Bio-resonance analysis of health is an evaluation method that was developed by Dr. Thomas K. Szulc, M.D. and relies on multiple healing principles including concepts taken from modern quantum physics.. The B.A.H. system is an...read more