Do you fall under one of these categories?
Unsolved medical problem?
- No clear diagnosis despite a thorough medical evaluation
- No treatment available even though a diagnosis was made
Frustrated with standard medical treatments?
- Due to unacceptable side effects
- Due to minimal improvement
- Due to health risks associated with treatment
Interested in alternative medicine?
- Due to prior positive experience
- Due to prior negative experience with standard medical care
- Due to interest in a “natural” or “holistic” approach to health care
Latest Blog Posts
What Is Bioresonance Analysis of Health? Bio-resonance analysis of health is an evaluation method that was developed by Dr. Thomas K. Szulc, M.D. and relies on multiple healing principles including concepts taken from modern quantum physics.. The B.A.H. system is an...read more
Growing dissatisfaction with conventional or traditional forms of medicine in this country has led to the proliferation of alternative and holistic medical practices. Unlike traditional medical treatments, the holistic medicine approach focuses first on understanding...read more
Holistic medicine is quickly becoming one of the most popular of the so called “alternative” medical treatments in the Western world. Due to its focus on established disease diagnosis, many problems not yet that firmly established fail to be defined as a specific...read more