Do you fall under one of these categories?
Unsolved medical problem?
- No clear diagnosis despite a thorough medical evaluation
- No treatment available even though a diagnosis was made
Frustrated with standard medical treatments?
- Due to unacceptable side effects
- Due to minimal improvement
- Due to health risks associated with treatment
Interested in alternative medicine?
- Due to prior positive experience
- Due to prior negative experience with standard medical care
- Due to interest in a “natural” or “holistic” approach to health care
Latest Blog Posts
Holistic medicine is quickly becoming one of the most popular of the so called “alternative” medical treatments in the Western world. Due to its focus on established disease diagnosis, many problems not yet that firmly established fail to be defined as a specific...read more
Unlike other approaches, which aim to simply treat symptoms of problems without delving into deeper root causes, holistic medicine provides healing to the entire person. The main goal of holistic medicine is to attain a state of optimal wellness and health at its most...read more
What Is Type 2 Diabetes? Diabetes is a group of diseases marked by high levels of blood glucose resulting from defects in insulin production, insulin action, or both. The most common form of diabetes is type 2 diabetes. About 90 to 95 percent of people with diabetes...read more