Do you fall under one of these categories?
Unsolved medical problem?
- No clear diagnosis despite a thorough medical evaluation
- No treatment available even though a diagnosis was made
Frustrated with standard medical treatments?
- Due to unacceptable side effects
- Due to minimal improvement
- Due to health risks associated with treatment
Interested in alternative medicine?
- Due to prior positive experience
- Due to prior negative experience with standard medical care
- Due to interest in a “natural” or “holistic” approach to health care
Latest Blog Posts
What Is Type 2 Diabetes? Diabetes is a group of diseases marked by high levels of blood glucose resulting from defects in insulin production, insulin action, or both. The most common form of diabetes is type 2 diabetes. About 90 to 95 percent of people with diabetes...read more
Long-term complications of diabetes develop gradually but they can eventually be disabling or even life-threatening. Some potential complications of diabetes include: Heart and blood vessel disease. The risk of stroke is two to four times higher, and the death rate...read more
The treatment of type II diabetes requires a lifelong commitment to blood sugar monitoring, healthy eating, regular exercise and possibly medication. Home blood sugar monitoring for established type II diabetics is a must. Depending on the level of present control,...read more